Saturday 9 August 2008

5 things you didn't know about me

Late to the party, here's my take on CeN's 5 Things meme:

In RL:

I have alarmingly long hair
I'm an Americanophile and think the UK should become the 51st state while it's still worth it.
I have a master's degree in computer science.
I am writing this on a train, on my phone
I love cooking, but I live on my own so I don't have an audience often enough.

In SL:
I have lived on the same island since January, and my new shop is rented off the same landlord.
I don't have an SL family. I'm not judging those who do, I just don't.
I hardly ever voice. I know very few people who do.
I have had a go at creating one of everything - building, sculpting, scripting, posing, texturing, sounding. Right now sculpting is the funnest.
I love finding new hair, shoes, skins, whatever - but most SL fashion for men seems to focus on either the frat boy or the pimp look. I hate those looks.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know long hair could be alarming :P

And I know! Cooking for 1 person is a pain. My veges wilt in the fridge before I can finish 'em. This is my official justification for not cooking. Evah. lol

C said...

Alarmingly long hair?

I have visions Crystal Gale once upon a time, as in knee/ankle length hair.

Unknown said...

It used to be long enough that if I tipped my head back I could sit on it. I've had some split ends trimmed off since then, but it's still girlishly long.

Anonymous said...

But... but... but... you have short hair on SL! XD

Unknown said...

I wouldn't call it short exactly :) I just haven't seen any long hair for guys that I really liked.