Friday 22 August 2008

Penn builds a Piano

Finally! The Tuqiri Piano is complete and on sale. It's a gorgeous grand piano in just 20 prims, which beats the competition by at least 10 prims, and in some cases 60 prims.



Yes, it really is that pretty! Here's a close-up of the shiny, shiny pedals:


There's an animation in the stool from Bits'n'Bobs. Here I am wearing a tuxedo with my hair all combed and nice, playing it:


Head to my shop (slurl) to see it, or check the SLExchange listing.

Plaudits to Quaintly Tuqiri for inspiring me to make this thing.

5 comments:

Alicia Chenaux said...

That is just such an amazing piece of artwork! I know when Quaintly first said that she challenged you with it, I thought "A low prim piano that looks good? Pfft. Can't be done." You so proved me wrong!

Anonymous said...

Meh maybe you are more than just a pretty face Penn :p !

Shawn said...

Penn, you are a prim/sculpty god!

I have been wanting to learn and get into building for quite a while now, and the things I have seen you create are a constant inspiration ... I hope one day I'll be able to create pieces of such quality and profound beauty.

Kudos, my friend - I doff my cap to you!

Kabaka said...

I soooo need this. With a couple minor modifications, of course:

First, instead of the interior hardware, can you install a martini bar?

Next, when you close the lid, can you make a pose-ball with a strip-tease animation appear?

That would be so awesome :)

I really admire Penn Euler!

Anonymous said...

All hail the Prim God! \o/

A martini bar inside a piano... now, that's an idea :P