Friday 10 October 2008

Back once again with the renegade hamster, D for Damager, Power to the people

My home has been destroyed!

The lovely island where I lived for more than 8 months, made friends, laughed, loved and frollicked, was finally shut down forever on the 25th of September. I took a couple of pictures of the final hours.

Here I am with Charisma, standing on the site where my house stood before I dragged a big selection box over it and returned it and everything in it:

All alone in the middle of a very big ocean.

Over on the other side was the home of my freinds Jaken and Anni. I took a snap the day before of their island, still with their stuff on it, surrounded by... wide, flat sea:

I brought Charisma over here and stood there getting all nostalgic for a bit (8 months is a long time in SL), talking about chapters in my life and how this one was coming to a close. Her response was beautiful and profound:

[13:57] Penn Euler: and now, you're the new chapter in my life
[13:58] Charisma Kingsford smiles
[13:58] Charisma Kingsford: there will be new memories




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay you are back!
I think Charisma said it all:
[13:58] Charisma Kingsford: there will be new memories

I hope we will be there to help you make them :D

*jumps on you before heading to bed*