Wednesday 15 October 2008

The house that Penn built, pt. IV: Credits

Credits to the makers of the all the lovely things I used in making this house:

First of all, I found the incredible Distressed texture shop. I could wander round in here for ages gawking at all the lovely stuff. Some of it is good enough you could just frame it.

Here I am, gawking:


Secondly, Rhode Design. As you may know, I make sculpts. I could, theoretically, make all the sculpts that I needed for the house. What I actually wanted, thought, was to just get on and glue the darn thing together, so I was happy to splash out for for some nice ready-made sculpts. Rhode Design provided the full-perms door, windows, stairs, and curtain sculpts. The curtains even came pre-assembled with the open/close sculpt-changing script.

Here I am on a stairway to nowhere at Rhode design:


Lastly, the inimitable Torley Linden's own sim, Here. There's a ton of stuff here. Er, at Here. I came for the placeholder textures, and was reminded of Torley's library of other free textures, some of which are a bit spacey but other of which might be useful. Here I am expanding my consciousness with Torley's textures:


But you really should have a good look round the whole sim. There's some lovely stuff here, like this enormous, glowing, 80's robot:

No comments: