Monday 27 October 2008

Tagged...

Thanks, Laleeta. You shouldn't have. No, really. You shouldn't.

It goes like this:

  • Link to the person that tagged you
  • Post the rules on your blog
  • Share 6 non-important/habits/quirks about yourself
  • Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
  • Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website
  • Let your tagger know when your entry is up

Okay, 6 random things about me:

  1. I like whisky, but I'm a snob. I'm tackling a bottle of Glenmorangie at the moment, but my all-time favourite is Balvenie Doublewood. And I've had a few bottles of Bunnahabhain recently. I'm also in the pro-peaty Islay malt camp, so I like the occasional Laphroaig.
  2. I won't watch or read anything to do with Harry Potter until a year after the last movie has come out. I suspect I will love it, but it's just been totally overexposed.
  3. I... like... yoghurt. Sheesh.
  4. I spent some time today evaluating the differences between Genshi, Mako, Cheetah, Jinja2, and Django templates. Jinja appeals because it's conceptually similar to Django's template language, but more powerful... but then again, harder to extend. Genshi and Cheetah have unappealing syntax. Mako has its roots in HTML::Mason (via Myghty) and I used to love H::M to bits back in the early noughties. So I think I might look into that some time.
  5. Fucking blogger fucked up and raped itself in the arse so hard while I was writing this post that I had to ditch it and start again.
  6. I don't know anyone with a blog who hasn't done this meme already.
So I'm not tagging anyone. Ner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are not too mad at me :D !

*avoids daggers*