Rolling Restarts for Second Life RC Channels
-
*THIS IS A SCHEDULED EVENT Oct 7, 07:00 - 12:00 PDT*
Oct 5, 14:35 PDT
*Scheduled* - We will be performing rolling restarts for regions on the
Second Life...
Spectrum Allocation
-
[image: Rumor has it that they're finally auctioning off the zeppelin
navigation bands, but everyone is worried that the scary boat captains will
express i...
Changing To Wordpress
-
Blogger recently gave notice that they will be blocking blogs with sexually
explicit content starting on March 23rd. Although neither of my blogs have
ever...
Benefits of Interactive Learning
-
One of the essential things that traditional training practice lacks is
interactive learning. In traditional training, the trainer talks about the
new str...
Ohai.
-
Hello Cupcakes! *sighs* Yes, I have been M.I.A. from this blog for far too
long. Yes, I am accepting spankings as a punishment. I meant to do this
post las...
2 comments:
Yup those were the loons there that night officer I concur!
lazy blogging! :)
Post a Comment