Thursday 3 July 2008

Correctly labelled

Just as I was taking the screenshot for that last post, I noticed that my textures had gone all screwy and I needed to rebake. But before I did, I took a screenshot:

Goshy, I just can't think of a better part of my screen to have frozen and painted onto my body. Just in case anybody wasn't aware that I'm an ULTIMATE COCK, it's there in 3"-high lettering. Hi! My name is Penn, and I'm an ULTIMATE COCK.

Yes, I know this probably wasn't visible to anyone else but still.

2 comments:

C said...

LMAO!

Why oh Why does SL do this to us at just the worst times?

Recently I crashed mid wardrobe change and of course when I logged back in my home region was unavailable and I was relocated to a crowded infohub. I could not change (or add!) clothing nor could I TP out. Of course the doesn't happen when I look great, or even mostly clothed. I just hope everyone saw me as grey. LOL.

Writ of Hocus Pocus said...

I'm sorry Penn, you're just too funny! *laughs harder*