Thursday 3 July 2008

Sculpties

No welcome post for me - I'm just going to get you on your knees and ram my sculpties down your your throat.

Yes, I make scuplts. Here's one:

It's a candle, with baked lighting. There's only a tiny amount of glow on it. The rest of the "brightness" is actually built into the texture.

Here's a planter:

Yep, that's one prim. I *love* scuplties!

My latest work is a stone bench:

If you are overcome with joy at these marvellous creations, please leave a comment.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. Love them Penn!
Yeah Im first leaving a comment.
See you.
Hug.
Anni

Unknown said...

Thanks Anni!

Eva Bonner said...

I am overcome with joy at all your creations Penn. Would love some candles. Eva Bonner

Writ of Hocus Pocus said...

*came over her to say she was overcome, thought about it, then just says* Nice work! :P