Wednesday 23 July 2008

Naked pictures of me

Apart from shoes, I was also hoping I might see a new skin or two on Monday's CS Gridwide Hammer Hunt. I'm not that big on swapping skins normally (I have a great skin from FNKY which I wear all the time) but really, I wanted an excuse to post naked photos of myself because I have a lot of attractive female readers and basically I want to expose myself to them.

The first skin I got from the hunt was this mime-like Sinsation skin from Bodies By Oh, which scared Chari and nauseated my neighbour:

Interesting note: I spent ten minutes carefully colour-coordinating my cock for this shot before realising that I ought to just crop out that bit for the blog.

I actually love the way this skin is drawn, and if I wanted to look like a mime, I'd consider wearing it (assuming my friends had failed to carry out my instructions to kill me if I ever say I want to look like a mime.)

BUT, and please, Bodies by Oh, take this as constructive criticism: how is this supposed to make me want to buy skins at your place? Yes, it's well drawn, but it has no applicability to most people's avies. If you'd given me a freebie that actually looked good on me, I'd now be thinking about visiting your shop when I next want to spend L$ on an actual new skin.

Um. Okay, there was also a box of Rawk Out skins from lessthan3. The dark tan was yellowy, and the pale skin looked odd on me, but the light tan was a nice compromise, and kinda made me look like Elvis:

Now sure how often Elvis flipped the V's, but never mind. And that's non-free Tommy hair from Gurlywood for men I'm wearing there. And hey, I just noticed how this skin gives me moobs! That's coming right off.

Unique Needs! provided this "tattooed warrior" skin and shape:


Just for reference, here's my natural look. It's Antonio skin (tan) from FNKY wrapped around the Dylan shape from KMADD (it's actually the skin recommended on the style card you get with the shape), capped off with Ego hair in sable from Naughty Designs:

Yeah, feast your eyes on that picture of hunky loveliness.

--
EDIT: The survey results are being put back a bit while I introduce a few more groups to it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The skins from lessthan3 are actually slightly modified versions of Eloh Eliot's opensource skins.

Unfortunately the shading and highlighting of all her mens skins are off in the chest area which is what causes the "moobs".

Good to keep in mind, since people using her templates don't seem to be fixing this problem.

Sehra Kauffman said...

LMFAO!
Is somebody an exhibitionist? ;)

Writ of Hocus Pocus said...

*covers her ears and sings, hearing the 'C' word, but then falls down laughing seeing the moobs, and lastly, covers her eyes, but then peeks at the last pic* :P