Sunday 13 July 2008

The girls of Ch'Know

So this morning I got a bunch of hawt babes over to help model the Dawson Stone Benches:


Yeah, I got my arm round Quaintly ;)

At some point it all went a bit loopy:




iPHONE UPDATE:
The phone itself rawks. Seriously, it totally shreds. But in an act of classic British retardedness, O2 and and Carphone Warehouse have between them managed to get absolutely everything wrong about this release, so at the moment my iPhone is basically an expensive iPod Touch. Maybe tomorrow it will start to function as a phone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know who those girls are but they look crazy!

*whistles*

Anonymous said...

OMG that sofa is gorgeous, how many prims is it???

Unknown said...

Sofa? If you're looking at the Melino Style one in the post above, at 30+ prims :P

But it is *totally* prettiful.