Sunday 20 July 2008

Kabaka's Shop

Very sleepy, so short post... my buddy Kabaka Kwaszes sent me some twirly firesticks the other day to share with people, so here's Chari, twirling:


He also has an awesome new shop, where you can see his airstrike fireworks:

That's Chari on the right, shielding her head, and Alicia turned out and is on the left hoping her babydoll doesn't catch light.

---
Quaintly IMed me and asked about a low-prim piano. I deemed this to be a good challenge. Here's some of the work in progress:

Loooong way to go yet. Althoug it is low prim, like about 5 in that picture :D

---
Onigokko lives on. Some shop had some free food-related outfits which I went to get and it took about 0.0002 seconds for the onigokkos to come out.

I can't remember what the shop was or who was wearing what oh my god i'm so sleepy i can barely remember what I'm doing right now o halp

EDIT: I'm so sleepy I didn't even see that ::MIA:: logo in the goddamn picture... find it in search... I'm sure it's great... free food... zzz...

---
My pal Wry is fixing up his new avie, here he is with a 90% noob avatar (one of the new ones) plus a different freebie skin and some rocking new hair:

I'll work out what the shop was etc. and put up some "after" pics later in the week.

Can I haz bed nao?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diversity Hair

Anonymous said...

You did that half-asleep and managed to make it in 5 prims?! If you succeed in keeping the whole thing below 15 prims I will bow down and worship you as the Prim God. Gosh!!!

You may need one more prim for the music sheet stand just above the keyboard :P See the pics on my blog, I like the one in the last picture (actually I like the entire piano in the last picture, but there's no way I can fit 47 more prims on my land!).

Kabaka said...

Thanks for the kind words, my friend. You are truly an inspiration.