Friday 18 July 2008

General Onigokko

One of the best things about having joined the CH'Know group is that not only am I now friends with all sorts of funny and intelligent people, but we sometimes end up meeting up for silliness.

For example, last weekend I had a bunch of them over to do modelling shots of the stone benches, and something posessed me to hand out an object called onigokko_shippo, which you wear and it makes you run round in cicles like a loon. Suddenly, everyone was all over it!

Well, I found the shop of the guy who made it, Gonzo Shan. And I called the Ch'Know girls over to see it. Things got silly. Quickly.


Eventually the Meara-Puft man stomped in and flattened everyone:


So anyway, go to Gonzo Shan's shop and pick up your own onigokko - it's in the freebies section, in the box with a picture of people running round on it:

No comments: